About Our M2057 by Maria Pinto
Maria Pinto is a contemporary American designer and artist who creates beautiful, versatile fashion with a modern, urban edge. She is passionate about designing clothing that makes today’s woman feel gorgeous and confident, and has dressed some of the world’s most fashionable women, including First Lady Michelle Obama, Marcia Gay Harden, Brooke Shields, and Oprah Winfrey.
The M2057 label marries superior design quality—sculptural lines, luxe-feeling Italian fabrics—with ease and versatility. Most of the pieces are machine-washable and very travel-friendly. The clothes are designed to fit a wide range of body types and sizes, and can be styled a number of ways to transition seamlessly from casual to formal events. It is a collection that makes women feel beautiful and keeps up with their busy lives.
About This Role
M2057 aims to create a groundbreaking dressing experience for women who love to look good but are too busy to spend a lot of time creating their wardrobe. M2057 offers these women thoughtful, personalized customer service. We invite you to join us in creating that experience!
As a Sales Associate, you will elevate the shopping experience by assisting clients one-on-one in our West Loop Studio, digitally throughout the day, as well as at our pop-up locations.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the M2057 brand and eager to educate our clients about it and our exceptional product. The ideal candidate has a relatable attitude and is able to walk clients through M2057's story, quickly assess their needs, and provide exceptional customer service that makes each woman feel special, understood, and joyful.
What Will You Do?
- Grow and develop M2057's client base through one-on-one interactions in our Studio as well as at our pop-up locations and through personalized outreach through our digital platforms, with a focus on exceptional service
- Create a strong online presence for confident digital communications with clients
- Acquire and build client base by forming relationships with new prospects while also retaining and building spends of existing clients
- Be a trusted source of knowledge on clothing, fabrics, promotions, events, policies, and service for all clients
- Suggest and style garments to show the versatility of M2057 pieces based on client profiles and feedback
- Strive to reach - and exceed! - sales goals
- Help host events in the Studio and virtually, to grow and develop our client base through intimate interactions
- Take part in and embrace new projects and campaigns that M2057 will explore as we continue to evolve
- Strategize and take initiative to increase individual and store productivity
- Become proficient in merchandise, POS, and company procedures
- Maintain visual presentation and cleanliness standards at the Studio
- Set the tone for all of the client's experiences with M2057 and provide exceptional service at all touch points along their journey with us
You may be the perfect Sales Associate candidate if:
- You have an innate ability and desire to connect and interact positively with those around you
- You are passionate about meeting new people, networking, and helping those around you
- You are responsible, punctual, curious, and enthusiastic
- You have brand and industry knowledge and enthusiasm for creating personal styling experiences
- You're a confident and accurate communicator in both written and verbal communications
- You have an infectiously positive, can-do attitude and are willing to take on just about any task that comes your way
- You have proficient experience in fashion, sales, and customer service
- You are comfortable quickly learning and adapting to technology
- You have some prior experience with Shopify and CRM solutions (preferred)
- You have a flexible schedule, as you will have shifts on holidays, evenings, and weekends
- You have a commitment to growth: we're a start-up, which means we're focused on one thing—growing—and we want you to join us for the ride
- Minimum of 1 year (preferably 2) of retail sales experience in ready to wear
- Education: BS/BA preferred
- Opportunity to work closely and collaborate with renowned designer Maria Pinto
- Compensation based on experience with tiered commission structure
- Merchandise discount and clothing allowance
- Team outings
Join M2057 in creating fashion that changes the way women view themselves, so they can boldly change the world. Interested and qualified candidates, apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to our Operations Manager, Sydney Roti at email@example.com with "Sales Associate Application" in the subject line.