M2057 by Maria Pinto is seeking a full-time administrative assistant in our Chicago headquarters. We are looking for a dynamic individual with excellent administrative skills who loves fashion!
This is a unique opportunity to get in to a start-up early enough to have a huge impact and share the rewards of success, but also to have the confidence associated with a strong brand (Maria Pinto), a product that is resonating well with the target customer, and sales that have traction and are growing fast.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing fulfillment of product orders from our on-site fulfillment center
- Purchasing shipping and other office supplies
- Working closely with Maria Pinto to organize and manage her calendar and appearances
- Assisting Maria Pinto with outside vendors
- Assisting sales associates on the sales floor
- Managing online customer care inquiries and returns
- Other general office tasks
We are looking for:
- A confident top-performer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A tech-savvy individual
- A results oriented person who wants to be part of a fast growing organization
- A business-minded person with the ability to stay organized
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to deliver a high level of client service
- Ability to execute assigned operational and administrative tasks with excellence
- An appreciation for apparel, a good sense of style, and the ability to carry yourself with confidence
This is a full-time salaried position based in Chicago.
Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Admin" in the subject line.