View full product details
- Brass ring with large kyanite stone
- 2.5" long
- The natural stones are all unique; the piece you order may not match the photo exactly
- Handmade by Emilie Shapiro
- Kyanite and brass
- Always apply lotions, perfumes, or other products before putting on your jewelry to preserve the life and quality of the piece
- Emilie Shapiro grew up on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, where water has always been her constant and her inspiration. She comes from a long line of creative entrepreneurs, inventors, and free spirits who have encouraged her to explore many different mediums throughout her artistic life. Emilie received her B.F.A. in Art + Design with a concentration in jewelry and metalsmithing from Syracuse University. She also studied at Alchimia, a contemporary school of jewelry in Florence, Italy, with artists Peter Bauhuis, Yoko Shimizu, and Marzia Rossi. Emilie uses the ancient craft of lost wax casting which dates back to the Egyptians, wherein she carves sculptural pieces into hard wax and casts them into metal. Rough gemstones are incorporated into her work as a celebration of the beauty of natural imperfection. All production and resources are kept as local as possible, and every piece is handmade in Emilie’s studio in New York City.
- Want the real feel of M2057?
- Visit our Style Studio >
- Join us at one of our upcoming Pop-Up Shops >
- Can't make it to our store? Take advantage of free shipping both ways! See our Shipping + Returns policies >
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-868-2057 to speak to a personal stylist