View full product details
- Leather belt with two-tone, lichen pattern buckle
- Curved strap prevents gapping at the waist
- XS/S: 25"-33"; M/L: 30"-38"
- Designed by Connie Bates: Fahrenheit, NY
- Leather and pewter
- Connie Bates, the artist behind Fahrenheit, NY, is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. Crafted in New York City, her work reflects the artistic spirit of an urban cowgirl. The buckles are cast in pewter, brass, or sterling silver, and may be rejuvenated with any non-abrasive polish or cloth. All exotic skins are strictly from non-endangered species.
- Want the real feel of M2057?
- Visit our Style Studio >
- Join us at one of our upcoming Pop-Up Shops >
- Can't make it to our store? Take advantage of free shipping both ways! See our Shipping + Returns policies >
- Email email@example.com or call 888-868-2057 to speak to a personal stylist