M2057 is an exciting, new, fast-growing women's ready-to-wear collection from Maria Pinto, the fashion designer well known for dressing some of the world's most stylish women, including First Lady Michelle Obama, Marcia Gay Harden, Brooke Shields, and Oprah Winfrey. M2057 designs have also been featured on the new hit show Empire. Inspired by urban architecture and design, M2057 embodies a clean, minimalist aesthetic, empowering women with fashion that is highly functional, versatile and chic. We are expanding our team and looking for dynamic individuals who can represent the M2057 brand and who love fashion!
M2057 by Maria Pinto is currently seeking full-time Stylists to work with clients and drive sales at our Chicago Style Studio in the West Loop, across the street from Soho House.
This is a unique opportunity to get in to a start-up early enough to have a huge impact and share the rewards of success, but also to have the confidence associated with a strong brand (Maria Pinto), a product that is resonating well with the target customer, and sales that have traction and are growing fast.
Position: Luxury Retail Studio Stylist
Location: Chicago, IL
We are looking for:
- A confident top-performer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneur who wants to bring in and cultivate a book of clients
- An extrovert who is comfortable networking
- A tech-savvy individual who utilizes social media daily
- A results oriented person who wants to be part of a fast growing organization
- A highly personalized character who focuses attention on the customer, above all else
- A business-minded person with the ability to style and recommend
- Sales experience, preferably in a client-building business (think proactive, not reactive selling)
- Proven ability in new business development and client relationship management; ability to self-source clients
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to deliver a high level of client service before, during, and after any client interaction
- Experience in assisting with and executing promotions and special events while maintaining client service standards
- Ability to execute assigned operational and administrative tasks with excellence
- An appreciation for apparel, a good sense of style, and the ability to carry yourself with confidence
- Competitive Pay
- Merchandise Discount
- Job based in Chicago with potential travel
Required education: Bachelor's Degree
Required experience: Sales and customer acquisition: 3 years
Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your resume to email@example.com with "Stylist" in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!